Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Find some of the most common questions about EuroLots here.
What if I want to place an order exceeding the maximum day amount?
There is no maximum amount per day.
When I have to make the payment?
Payment should be made at the time of checkout.
Do you sell individual items?
Yes, we do. The MOQ will vary based on the particular SKU, some products will have an adjustable quantity, for others the MOQ will be a fixed number.
Where does your inventory come from?
Our merchandise comes directly from Europe's largest online retailer's FBA Centers. It is classified as “Brand New Third Party Sellers Lost and found" merchandise.
What types of products does EuroLots offers?
EuroLots offers a broad range of products grouped in more than 40 categories and types of Lots.
What do you mean by Brand New?
Brand new is an item with a box that has never been opened or used.
What do you mean by Like New?
Like new is an item that comes with or without a box that might have been opened or used but one that is in perfect retail condition.
What do you mean by Box Damaged?
Box damaged is an item in the perfect retail condition that comes with damaged retail packaging.
What do you mean by Used?
Used is an item that is in good working condition and comes with or without a box.
Do you have other types of conditions?
All of our current item conditions are described explicitly on the website.
Do you work with international customers?
Yes, we do work with international clients.
Are prices negotiable?
Yes, the price on every lot or item can be negotiated.
What type of lots do you have available?
Currently, we have standard lots, fixed priced lots, and custom lots.
What are Fixed price lots?
Fixed price lots are highly discounted lots the prices of which are not open for negotiations.
Can I make my own custom Lot?
Yes, you can select the items you like the most and consolidate them into your own custom lot using the menu option "Make a Lot"
May I arrange my own shipping?
Yes, you may arrange your own shipping. Contact our sales department for more information.
How can I be notified of specific items or product categories for sale?
You can be notified by subscribing to our email notifications. Once subscribed, you will get an instant notification when a new Lot or product becomes available.
How do I add items to my watchlist?
Look for Watch this Lot or Product and set the slider underneath it on On.
How many emails per day will I receive if I sign up for notifications?
It depends on how many lots or individual items you have signed up to be notified of.
What is Detailed manifest?
Each Lot on our system comes with detailed information about the items it contains. Outlined are the quantity, condition, ASIN, Europe's largest online retailer Best Seller Rank and Europe's largest online retailer price as well as the MSRP and estimated profit of each individual item.
What are Watch alerts?
With a simple click of the mouse, you can easily turn on email notifications to keep you up to date with any new information on our website be it a price drop or a new Lot.
What is the Negotiator?
EuroLots gives your business a boost and profound insights through the use of a number of smart tools among which is the Negotiator Tool. It gives you the opportunity to negotiate the price of both Lots and Items. Use it smartly!
What is the condition of your products?
We work with a large variety of products such as wholesale merchandise, clearance products, surplus inventory and customer returns. The condition of the products will be stated in the manifest, you can expect to find conditions like brand new, as brand new, returned, box damaged, used and etc.
Are your pallets manifested?
Yes. Our pallets come with fully detailed manifests, containing important information such as - product descriptions, ASIN numbers, product pictures, the condition of the items, prices, discounted prices and much more.
Do I need to create an account on EuroLots?
Yes. In order to do business with us, you have to be our registered member.
- 1. Register as a client
- 2. Select item(s) and quantity
- 3. Choose a delivery method or delivery address
- 4. Press the “Buy Now” button
- 5. Choose a payment method
6. If you pay with a bank card:
- - A payment page of our servicing bank opens, where you enter your card details
- - If you are registered for the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode authentication services, an authentication page of your card issuer opens, where you type your authentication password or code.
- - If the transaction is successful (received authorization), a transaction receipt is displayed onscreen, which you print or save.
Payments by credit card or debit card
All prices on www.eurolots.com online shop are in Bulgarian levs (BGN) or Euro (EUR) depending on your selection.
The amount due for the products ordered and shipping costs can be paid by credit or debit card: MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY.
* Please note that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic card will be accepted only if it is registered for participation in the online authentication schemes Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
** The maximum amount per transaction is BGN 10,000.
When paying by credit or debit card the customer enters:
Card details (number, validity date, 3-digit security code, cardholder's name)
Is my payment secure?
In order to guard you against fraud during payment with your Visa or MasterCard card, we apply best practices recommended by the international card organizations:
- - The security during entry and transport of card data is provided by the use of an SSL protocol for encryption of the connection between our server and the payment server of our servicing bank.
- - The authenticity of your card is checked by the verification of the card verification value (CVV2)
- - In addition, for your identification as the authentic cardholder, the payment server of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations – “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”, in case you are registered to use them.
Our customers can choose to make a pick up from our warehouse at 242A Vasil Levski, warehouse 17, Plovdiv 4003, or arrange the pickup with their preferred delivery company or to use our logistics solutions. We work with all major courier companies. For deliveries within Bulgaria we use Speedy.
For international shipping we use DHL, TNT/FedEX, DPD. When needed a shipping for pallets we quote with partners for LTL.