Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Find some of the most common questions about EuroLots here.
What is the condition of your products?
We work with a large variety of products such as wholesale merchandise, clearance products, surplus inventory and customer returns. The condition of the products will be stated in the manifest, you can expect to find conditions like brand new, as brand new, returned, box damaged, used and etc.
Are your pallets manifested?
Yes. Our pallets come with fully detailed manifests, containing important information such as - product descriptions, ASIN numbers, product pictures, the condition of the items, prices, discounted prices and much more.
Do I need to create an account on EuroLots?
Yes. In order to do business with us, you have to be our registered member.
- 1. Register as a client
- 2. Select item(s) and quantity
- 3. Choose a delivery method or delivery address
- 4. Press the “Buy Now” button
- 5. Choose a payment method
6. If you pay with a bank card:
- - A payment page of our servicing bank opens, where you enter your card details
- - If you are registered for the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode authentication services, an authentication page of your card issuer opens, where you type your authentication password or code.
- - If the transaction is successful (received authorization), a transaction receipt is displayed onscreen, which you print or save.
Payments by credit card or debit card
All prices on www.eurolots.com online shop are in Bulgarian levs (BGN) or Euro (EUR) depending on your selection.
The amount due for the products ordered and shipping costs can be paid by credit or debit card: MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY
* Please note that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic card will be accepted only if it is registered for participation in the online authentication schemes Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
** The maximum amount per transaction is BGN 10,000.
When paying by credit or debit card the customer enters:
- Card details (number, validity date, 3-digit security code, cardholder's name)
Is my payment secure?
In order to guard you against fraud during payment with your Visa or MasterCard card, we apply best practices recommended by the international card organizations:
- - The security during entry and transport of card data is provided by the use of an SSL protocol for encryption of the connection between our server and the payment server of our servicing bank.
- - The authenticity of your card is checked by the verification of the card verification value (CVV2)
- - In addition, for your identification as the authentic cardholder, the payment server of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations – “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”, in case you are registered to use them. .
Our customers can choose to make a pick up from our warehouse at 242A Vasil Levski, warehouse 17, Plovdiv 4003, or arrange the pickup with their preferred delivery company or to use our logistics solutions. We work with all major courier companies. For deliveries within Bulgaria we use Speedy.
For international shipping we use DHL, TNT/FedEX, DPD. When needed a shipping for pallets we quote with partners for LTL.